We know the international higher education community
better than anyone
Edu Alliance is a higher education consulting services firm with offices in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates and Bloomington, Indiana.
The Co-Founders Dean Hoke and Dr. Senthil Nathan are former university administrators with decades of experience in the United States and the United Arab Emirates. To augment their own considerable expertise, they have assembled a team of highly experienced advisers and consultants.
Edu Alliance creates a custom approach tailored to each client’s unique situation. We bring extensive higher education administrative experience and proven skills to the research, planning, and execution of an international education program.
Client services include:
- Developing market intelligence for the university / college in focus, studying past enrollment trends of major demographic groups of students typically enrolling in that institution to project enrollment scenarios for the next 2 to 3 years.
- Improve student retention
- Provide business intelligence and strategies to enhance marketability, branding, and communications
- Improve your image and message with your local community, alumni, and government
- Improve revenue generation including fundraising
- Executive Recruitment of senior academic and administrative members
- The US and international accreditation assistance
- Workshops with key and leading staff to brainstorm and develop strategies to assist internal team in specific subject
- Institutional Task Force audit team to determine state of institution, strengths, and weakness and next steps
- Specific issues as identified by the institution and design a go forward plan with implementation steps
- Improve your institution’s Internationalization plans